Thursday, March 8, 2012

BlackBerry Playbook

So I picked up this gadget about 3 weeks ago, and I am very happy with my purchase.


Introducing, my BlackBerry Playbook tablet!

So as you all remember, I bought a Dell Inspiron 15 laptop a while back. Now don't get me wrong, it's a great laptop, but it's not as portable as I'd like for it to be. I had been looking into a more portable gadget that could do the basic functions that my laptop could. The BlackBerry Playbook fit the ticket perfectly!

Now I won't go too far into detail, as I would like to make a full video review sometime soon. However, I will tell ya'll what the best thing about this tablet is, the OS.

The Playbook uses RIM's custom OS, which was designed specifically for the tablet. It's easy to use, easy to navigate, and the multitasking capabilities are amazing! I can run 10 applications at the same time, and it won't hiccup in the least bit.

In short, if you are looking for a functional and very portable tablet, I would highly reccommend the BlackBerry Playbook. I purchased the 16GB version for $199.99, so they are very affordable.

Have you picked up a new gadget recently?
Leave a comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment